Connect with us

Labarai

No Retreat For The Military In Sambisa Forest – CDS

Published

on

Chief of Defence Staff (CDS), Gen. Gabriel Olonisakin, on Wednesday reaffirmed that the military would intensify its offensive in the Sambisa Forest until the area was completely rid of terrorists.

Speaking at the inauguration of some projects at Navy Town, Ojo, Lagos, he said that the “Operation Crack Down” recently launched into Sambisa was yielding positive results.

”The operation is progressing and part of the benefits was the rescue of the two Chibok girls.

”The operation is ongoing and we will continue until we rid that place of all terrorists,” he said.

Olonisakin said that Boko Haram had been decimated, adding that it had become increasingly difficult for the insurgents to carry out their nefarious acts.

”We will continue to step up our game with the multinational task force,” he said.

He commended the Chief of Naval Staff, Vice Adm. Ibok Ibas, on the projects which were initiated to improve the welfare of personnel.

Listen Live

Freedom Radio Kano 99.5 FM Your browser does not support the audio element. https://stream.zeno.fm/t8bhnmek8mzuv Freedom Radio Kaduna 92.9 FM Your browser does not support the audio element. https://stream.zeno.fm/5z9v4k7e9mzuv Freedom Radio Dutse 99.5 FM Your browser does not support the audio element. https://stream.zeno.fm/wp75as7e9mzuv Dala FM Kano 88.5 Your browser does not support the audio element. https://stream.zeno.fm/9zdvuszaanzuv

Now Streaming

error: Content is protected !!